Hope you all had a great weekend, Well for me yesterday was quite a Sunday had errands to run and it was also my deep conditioning day. When i have a weave on i deep condition every two weeks. Here's how it went:
- I Started by combing through the hair with a wide tooth comb to remove all tangles. I Started from the ends to the roots.
- Next was to Fill a spray bottle up with diluted shampoo and spray the scalp and hair. I used ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo then Using the method of spraying in between each track toas close as possible to the scalp, I Proceed by spraying the rest of the weave.
- I then Rinsed the shampoo out of the hair using warm water and a wide tooth comb. Make sure that you rinsed the scalp thoroughly and removing all of the soap from the scalp.
- I towel dried the hair then applied my mixture of Elasta QP DPR-11+ Deep Penetrating Remoisturizer Conditioner, JBCO, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil and Amla Oil. I used a nozzle top applicator bottle to apply the DC onto my hair. I am also crazy about keeping my weave soft and smooth, and one of the ways I do that is with a good conditioner so i applied the remaining conditioner to my weave, Your weave will thank you!*
- After sitting under my conditioning cap for 30 mins i rinsed the Deep conditioner out and applied my leave-in conditioner Aphogee Pro -Vitamin leave- in condirioner which is one of my favourites then i air dried. DO NOT APPLY any oils to the hair weave, and do try to limit your use of a heated appliance
- I waited for my hair to completely dry out then i moisturized my hair with a mixture of Cantu Shea Butter leave in conditioning repair cream then sealed with olive oil making sure not getting any product or oils on the weave.
- Wore my satin bonnet and was off to bed
- Remember Hair should be washed weekly! and when in braids and weaves every two weaks.
I hope this post is helpful to someone, if you have any questions as always drop it below in the comments section and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for reading!