Monday, 30 December 2013
Jeenz Grow your hair long and healthy challenge finally begins
1. Massage my scalp gently 5 days of the week with natural oil. 3-5 minutes in the morning and evening.
2. Green House Effect or baggy 3 times a week
3. Deep condition hair once a week on my washday which is Sunday. Alternate protein and moisture balance weekly. Cowash once a week as i am trying to keep my new growth soft and manageable
4. Wear a protective or low manipulation style 5 days a week.
5. drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
6. Stretch my relaxer trying to continue transitioning
7. Moisturise and seal daily with a water based moisturiser.
No heat throughout the challenge.
8. Sleep with a silk or satin bonnet, scarf or pillowcase to protect my hair every night.
9. (Optional) Take a daily multivitamin and use a growth aid. Hair, skin and nails ,JBCO+PPO, wild growth hair oil. etc .
I will post the products that i will be using during the challenge and will update if i do decide to change depending on what my hair feels like. thats if i have to these products are like my staple so i doubt they will disappoint me