Tuesday 25 February 2014

Healthy Hair Indaba HHI14 South Africa

My Goodie bag from HHI14 South Africa

Hiya

Wow i am still in my excited mode . Hope you are all good and keeping that hair as healthy as we want it to be. Anyway i am just thankful and grateful that i got the opportunity to attend the first ever Healthy Hair Indaba 2014 in Johannesburg South Africa. My, my, my, to the South African Hair Gurus Wisaal-Wiscellaneous, Tendayi-Africanhairblog, Kavuli-Good Hair Diaries, Carice-Destiny Connect and Aisha My Fro and I that was a job well done. The execution and presentations were great oh and the discussions were very helpful. Then the part i i and am sure everyone at the event loved where the goodie bags and giveaways woooowwwooooh woop woop. Thanks to the sponsors of HHI14 cant wait for the next one it was FANTABULOUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next relaxer day.....