Monday 17 March 2014

my hair improving July to November 2013

This was in July after a protein treatment. i used the Aphogee Keratin 2 minute reconstructor as my light protein. I just air dried my hair and blow dried on low cool setting. after an hour i moisturized and sealed with my staple Elasta QP Olive oil and Mango butter and i sealed with my grapeseed oil. Started to see some results having thicker hair yeeeyyy!



I had no idea growth could be so rapid when you implement good hair habits. I am one to confess working around a healthy hair regimen sure brings pleasing results. I am happy with the state of my hair and am sure this hair affair is on the right track. We are on our way to BSL yeah baby!!!!

 My Daughters Afrolicious look + knots and tangles my my my

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next relaxer day.....