2. Oil -my oil mix i am using for the inversion method, Extra virgin coconut oil and Jbco with peppermint and tea tree oil, i am adding a few drops of rosemary a growth stimulating oil these oils will enhance growth and also lessen friction between the strands, as well as to trap moisture in the strands.
3. Shower cap the extra large one to fit my braids – its use is to trap the heat on the scalp and create the warm environment needed for growth stimulation.
4. Scarf and satin bonnet - i use both to ensure that the plastic is securely in place so that it does not slip off and the heat does not escape under the edge of the plastic cap overnight.
- The GHE stimulates hair growth and has been proven to double and even triple the normal growth rate.
- It naturally softens hair, making it more manageable and lessens friction between the strands.
- It is perfect for keeping dryness in check.
- It aids in curl definition for those with curly hair.
- It makes it easier to seal moisture into your strands.