Hope you all had a great weekend and spent time with family and friends. I was so jealous of my brother and his family, my niece and her hubby as they enjoyed a well deserved bank holiday in the UK eating away and drinking themselves to happy land which is good though. I on the other hand was too anxious to get to washday to do my henna treatment (AYURVEDA ) to name it since the first part was all Henna, Brahmi, Amla and olive oil would have loved to add some Neem too. The mixture did well to my hair i loved the results i got from the treatment. So jealous i might have been but i did something good to my hair.
Next morning was washday and yes i was very excited.
- Shampooed with ORS Creamy Aloe shampoo twice.
- t-shirt dried then applied the Ayurvedic treatment.
- had it on for about 1 hour 30 minutes
- rinsed it out then did a moisture dc with Beautiful textures rapid repair deep conditioner
- used steam cap for 30 minutes then rinsed out
- t shirt dried again then applied my Aphogee Keratin and Green tea Restructurizer.
- left hair to airdry in a loose pony tail
- Moisturized and sealed later before bed with Cantu Shea butter leave in conditioning repair cream and Evco
More to come as i start my Inversion today. One inch am coming to get you.
Hugs n kisses