Tuesday 16 September 2014

Washday still a breeze @ 2 weeks post relaxer

Hi all

i am enjoying these very simple wash days i hope this will continue into my stretch which will be 16 weeks maximum this time, i think i get carried away and cry later but hey thats part of my healthy hair journey all these experiences i get to share with you. Anyway i did another basic washday over the weekend and to say my hair feels great, i too am beginning to get back to being myself and feeling great.

This is how my washday went:
1. Coconut oil prepoo overnight.
2. shampooed with ORS Creamy Aloe shampoo once. I didnt have a lot of build up
3. Deep conditioned with ORS Replenishing Conditioner mixed with Olive oil and 5 drops of peppermint oil and eucalyptus oil. deep conditioned with steam for 30 minutes loved that tingling sensation from the essential oils.
4. After rinse out i did an ACV (apple cider vinegar) rinse. i let my hair airdry with the ACV in.
5. I applied my leave in conditioner Cantu Shea butter leave in conditioning repair cream then let my hair completely dry in a loose bun.
6. Before bed i moisturized and sealed using ORS incredibly rich oil moisturizing hair lotion and sealed with 100% raw shea butter and put some wild growth oil on my scalp.


7. The next morning my hair was feather light, bouncy and healthy looking.


Then the most dramatic thing happened later that day i came across my trimming scissors which i had put away for my December trim and quickly got to snipping away split ends and some of my relaxed ends. I think i took off just over an inch but i m loving the healthy thicker look my hair has so i am okay with the lost hair.

Thats it for my washday and hair experience at two weeks post. Am now thinking of a long term protective style for the next 6 weeks. Loving my texlaxed texture.


The Wash Day Experience


Till next post Take care.......
Curlyeva......xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next relaxer day.....