Tuesday 8 July 2014

"Being Me" blog tag


Hi Beauties 

As you all know i have made so many friends through the blog and once again thank you. My friend, hair motivator the lovely Yvette Varie of hardmashonatype.blogspot.com tagged me on the "Being Me" blog tag. I have finally decided to do the tag, Yes have been feeling lazy to post, now its time you get to know more about the person behind the blog and in the pictures, LETS GO.......
Are you named after someone?
Yes, A wonderful Christian lady my parents met at church The Salvation Army just before i was born.

When was the last time you cried?
hmm l think a couple of days ago... ASB (attention seeking behaviour lol)

Do you have any children?
Yes 3 gorgeous bubblies, 2
handsome boys and 1 pretty girl (my mini me)

If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Oh yes i would be my best friend
Do you have any guilty pleasures?
love chocolate especially the homemade winter chocolates and baby cereal Cerelac 

Do you like handwriting?
Not really but if i have to do it then i write

 What's your favourite cereal?
(in no particular order) Cerelac, Honey crunchies and Cornflakes

What's the first thing you notice about people? 

Hair and dressing. Would'nt want to call myself judgemental.  I love beautiful hair though.

What's the colour of your eyes? 
Brown

Scary movies or happy endings
depends on my mood

Favourite TV show?
Desperate housewives,Grays anatomy, Scandal, Revenge,Vampire Diaries,True Blood,Two and half men, Being Mary Jane and Game of Thrones at the moment

Winter or summer?
Summer, i love warm weather.

Hugs or kisses?
Both.

Special talent?
wow unique abilities.. I actually think we have some abilities at the beginning and when we work hard on it, it becomes at a certain level what people calls talents. 
Where were you born?
Harare, Zimbabwe

Hobbies?
Cooking, baking, shopping, reading, travelling, surfing the web, listening to music,me time

Do you have any pets?
No really not into pets


Favourite movie?
Pretty woman, Four weddings and a funeral, matrix, X men, Harry porter, Lord of the rings,i have quite a number


What colour is your car? 
Gold

What do you want to do when you grow up?
I want to be a successful business guru and have my very own Jeenz Franchise with a classy hairdressing school and salon.
Laters mwaaah
Curlyeva....xoxo

I am tagging:

Tendayi at africanhairblog.com 
Wisaal Anderson at wiscellaneous.com
Aisha at myfroandi.com
Dabs at naijahaircangrowblogspot
PetiteDiva at journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next relaxer day.....