Wednesday, 16 July 2014
Sunshine Blogger Award
I was tagged by Bee of GlamLush Hair to participate in a Sunshine Blogger Award.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is a way for bloggers to get to know each other and a way for readers to know a little more about me.
To accept the Sunshine award i have to:
- Acknowledge the nominating blogger with a link to the website. So many thanks to Bee of GlamLush Hair!!
- Share 11 random facts about myself by answering the questions the nominating blogger has created for me.
- List 11 bloggers I believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love! (I can’t nominate the blogger who nominated me.)
- Let the 11 bloggers know I nominated them.
- Post 11 questions for the bloggers I nominate to answer
(this is just going to be busy for me but i am strong lets do this)
1. How many languages can you speak?
I can speak 3 languages Shona, English and French
2. What's your favourite part of blogging?
My favorite part of blogging is when i share my hair journey experiences with so many women around the world over and knowing that each particular post i have share might relate to someone in particular and will make a difference in their healthy hair journey.
3. What's your least favourite part of blogging?
i really wouldnt call it a least favourite part of blogging its just that at times i feel like i am repeating content over and over again and that might bore readers though i know the content being the same the experience is totally different. And also having to trash some products when i do my product reviews.
4. How many siblings do you have and what is your position of birth?
I have 5 siblings 3 brothers and 2 sisters, I am the baby of the fam number 6.
5. What got you interested in the subject matter you blog about?
I have always loved long hair. I would salivate at those African models with long hair in magazines and wish that was all mine. So when i started taking good care of my hair i searched through hairblogs and you tube did exactly what they said but realised my hair reacted a bit differently to theirs and some products i use also reacted differently. so i decided to start blogging about my healthy hair journey and help so many other women who want to have healthy long hair be it relaxed or natural.
6. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest and why?
Facebook and Twitter, Intsagram
we all use the social medium differently. Most of the experience that you get when using social networks is still pleasant and very rewarding. I get to share updates with familly, Friends and business colleagues,i get to say hello and connect with our relatives who live far away from us, i can promote articles and information that i think is shareable and relevant, sharing pictures and leaving comments and opinions is really fun. Lastly meet new people.
7. How tall are you?
I am 1,65m tall
8. What food do you dislike?
food i generally dislike is one thats got low or no nutrition at all. If its not healthy i dont like
9. What is your favourite quote?
"Sometimes less is more"
10. What advice would you give to a younger you?
If you are not a better person than you were yesterday then what are you doing and what is the point ?, think about that...and most of all enjoy life whilst you still can you never know whats in store for you tomorrow.
11. If you were given 1 million dollars what would you do with it?
build my dream house, invest some of it for my childrens college and university period, expand my business then travel the world.
I would like the following questions to be answered by the following nominees:
1.What is your current hair length?
2.Where were you born?
3.When did you start your hair journey?
4.How do you relate to other bloggers?
5.What brought about the interest to blog?
6.What are your 5 favourite products?
7.If you were to relocate, what country would you choose to go to?
8.Laptop or Tablet which do you prefer?
9.Do you enjoy shopping sprees and why?
10.Do you consider yourself a leader, motivator or mentor?
Thank you hope you have fun like i did.